From 2014 to 2017, the professional high-end summit and forum organizer, Borscon Business Consulting Inc. successfully held four times China Int’l Industry 4.0 Summits. As the best and brand project, where we successfully recruited over 800 domestic and international industry’s elite leaders, of which more than one-third of the delegates are from the End Users within industrial intelligence both localized and worldwide. Our Summit Series has always received the great support from the organization such as MIIT of the PRC., CIETC, Fraunhofer IPK, CDHAW, etc.; and established a solid partnership together with BMW, Benz, VW, Ford, Daimler, General Motors, DONGFENG, JAC, FOTON Motor Group, GEELY, Qiantu, DPCA , ZF, Georg Fischer, KOSTAL, LINAMAR , Schaeffler, Bosch, Siemens, KUKA, COMAU, SAP, IBM and other world famous brands.
All the participants were provided with an excellent interactive platform on-site. Delegates share resolutions and insights with Q&As, intimate discussions, gaining the overall profound understanding of industry 4.0 implementation plan and industry application. A significant achievement is that most delegates found real project cooperation through further communication with their potential clients. An overwhelming majority of attendees expressed their excitement for the following year’s which will be fashioned after and built upon these years’ success.
- Global development of Automotive Industry 4.0 standards and mobile mobility
- Digital factory & its visualization, virtual manufacturing, smart R&D, flexible and customized production practices
- Digital Twin, predictive maintenance (PdM) and smart solutions for MES
- Transparent digital supply chain, smart logistics and innovative warehousing models
- Innovative application of AGV, mobile robot and blockchain in supply chain and logistics
- The latest development in digital process re-engineering, lean manufacturing optimization and four major processes
- Parts suppliers’ smart manufacturing solutions and their strategies for OEM cooperation
- Application development of Industry IoT（IIoT）, Big Data and Cloud, and cyber security
Latest development and practices of AI, Deep Learning, and AR/VR/MR technology
For any details regarding the conference brochure, registration issues, sponsorship and speaking opportunity, please contact Lisa Tung at +86 21 6485 6566 – 625 or email to email@example.com
For any details regarding the partnership, please contact Lucy Shi at +86 21 6485 6566 – 623 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Summit Website: http://www.borscon.com/2018Auto4.0/
Disclaimer: Goevnts.com is the media partner to the event