EVIM is joining together the electric transport, renewable energy and sustainable infrastructure. Electric Vehicle and Infrastructure Meeting is a platform aimed to accelerate development of e-mobility worldwide (the information in other languages is expected).
EVIM South Asia – 2017 (Electric Vehicles and Infrastructure Meeting) is an international event, in summit format, in Colombo, Sri Lanka, aimed to provide the discussion and networking framework for development of electric mobility in South Asia.
EVIM South Asia – 2017 is designed by the same format as two of EVIM events are taken in Europe, which both together are covering CEE region (Central and East Europe) as one among the most prospective and fast developing EV areas in the world.
EVIM (Electric Vehicles and Infrastructure Meeting) is a joint network of an international meetings, aimed to bring the new opportunities, technologies and investments into the fast growing electric vehicles market providing a framework for efficient dialog and cooperation of the business, government and local authorities, international organizations, business associations, trade chambers, press, science and education, social, culture and art as the best platform for common growth and sustainable development of society.
EVIM is also a global network of professionals involved in e-mobility, renewable energy and sustainable infrastructure, as also into architecture of human environment.
EVIM South Asia – 2017 is dedicated to the development of electric vehicles market, renewable energy and infrastructure necessary to ensure perspectives of widespread use of electric vehicles with numerous private consumers, corporate, municipal and public sectors users.
Our mission: to bring sustainable transport in a wide everyday usage by developing the market and expanding the infrastructure.
Our vision: to transform the environment and people life into a clean, healthy, noiseless and fumeless.
Our values: human life and health, sustainable development, usage of scientific and technology progress for solving global challenges of climate change and human life quality improvement.
We are gathering on EVIM to discuss, in a professional and convenient environment, the opportunities and prospects, to define jointly and share the vision of electric mobility in South Asia, development of use of electric vehicles in commercial activity and municipal services (public city and intercity transport, cargo, delivery, taxi, post, city maintenance and repair services, etc.) in conditions of cities, with an economic impact of EV as a main motivation to enlargement of use.
EVIM South Asia – 2017 breaks stereotypes and creates new vision on the companies’ first market entry, ensuring brand awareness, enabling to do that in one of the most of lean and environmentally friendly ways.
The Agenda of the EVIM South Asia – 2017 is based on Global Agenda of the EVIM for the 2017 and includes:
The EVIM provides the international summit platform for cross-disciplinary collaboration of three interconnected fundamental sectors of sustainable development:
- Electric Mobility
- Renewable Energy and Energy Supply
- Sustainable Infrastructure and Architecture of Human Environment
- The Strategy: EV market, development, investments and business models. The Business environment and Legal framework: legislation and incentives
- The Infrastructure: architecture and urban planning, roads and charging network expansion, integration of electric transport into the infrastructure projects and city development
- The Energy: energy supply, grid connection and interactions, “smart grid” and powering of electric vehicles, integration of renewable energy sources into the architectural environment
- The Technology and products: electric cars and LEVs, charging stations, software, grid and power supply management solutions, new product startups, OEM and parts
- The Best practices: achievements and examples of success
- The Climate change and Sustainability: vision of development policy and practice of implementation
The Structure EVIM South Asia – 2017 contains:
- 3 plenary sessions,
- 3 panel sessions,
- 1 Roundtable,
- dedicated time for communication and networking with an option of pre-arranged meetings available,
- press-conference and personal time for communication with the press and pre-arranged interviews program,
- time for presentations of solutions and innovations from participating companies,
- scientific and startup program
- EVIM Youth Program – program of pro-bono speeches in universities and educational projects
- EVIM Art Project – program of communication on sustainable development with means of art in partnership with the best cultural projects
The Organizers of EVIM South Asia – 2017: GreenClinic LifeScience Global OÜ (Estonia) www.greenclinicglobal.com
The event takes place on 28-30th of June and wherever you are, we invite you to make the future prosperity of South Asia electric mobility together!
The Moderator of EVIM South Asia – 2017:
Denis Radiuk, Board Chairman and CEO GreenClinic LifeScience Global OÜ
Working languages of EVIM South Asia – 2017: English.
Register will be opened soon!
Contacts of the EVIM South Asia – 2017 organizing committee:
+372 602 25 88 Tallinn, Estonia
The Official Hotel of the EVIM South Asia – 2017:
The hotels information is expected…
Go to evim.greenclinicglobal.com for more information!
Goevnts.com brings an exhaustive coverage with event pictures , videos and exclusive news articles, exhibitor reviews , product reviews and help to reach your target audience. contact the author for more details. Thank you
Follow Goevnts on