China will officially implement “China VI a” and “China IV”, emission standards for heavy-duty diesel vehicles and off-road mobile machinery respectively. Meanwhile, implementation of stricter emission standards is encouraged in areas where conditions permit. With the drafts of Beijing VI and diesel quality standard hammered out recently, it’s become imperative for the diesel engine makers to find their ways to comply with the strictest-ever rules. Under such circumstances, commercial vehicles, non-road mobile machinery and engines and providers of emission technology all need to enhance R&D, upgrading and application of emission-cutting technology, to prepare themselves in advance for stricter emission regulations.
Based on the successful experience of seven predecessors, the 8th China International Diesel Engine Summit will continue to have a thorough coverage of what’s happening in the diesel engine industry in China, with focus on the policies and regulations for efficiency, emission, and fuel consumption which are of the industry’s top concern currently, as well as latest technologies, future trends and burgeons of innovative business models. The summit will also provide you with a golden opportunity to exchange opinions with government officials,OEMs, industrial leaders and experts on international projects.
- Regulatory update and upgrading of emission standards in China
- Regulatory update and upgrading of emission standards in ChinaInterpretation of Beijing’s regulation on diesel engine emissions and its outlook
- China’s fuel consumption standard and future policy trend
- Progress & development of diesel fuel quality in China
- Latest driveline technologies of Commercial Vehicles
- Status and trend of NVH control technologies for Commercial Vehicles
- Engine development and matching technologies
- Hybrid engine: Parallel hybrid drive system
- How electrification and intelligence help to improve efficiency and lower costs
- The trend and future of intelligent Commercial Vehicles
- Latest technologies meeting the non-road emission standards
- Hydraulic transmission and control technology
- How to develop reliable and durable oil-electric hybrid products?
- Technology and business environment for the electrification of non-road mobile machinery
For any details regarding the conference brochure, registration issues, sponsorship and speaking opportunity, please contact David Wang at +86 21 6485 6566-618 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For any details regarding the partnership, please contact Lucy Shi at +86 21 6485 6566 – 623 or email to email@example.com
Summit Website: http://www.borscon.com/2018de8/en/